Sunday, July 14, 2013

I do not knowed what to thinked!

Sometimes He and She do telled me that I do be such a cute little kitty cat.

Today She sayed I do be such a cute kitty cat cuz I do liked to stand up on my back two feets and scratch my front feets on we wall.

Sometimes He do sayed I do be such a cute kitty cat cuz I do liked to sit on the back of we couch behind He's head and played with He's hair.

I not be too sure if it do be a good thing or a bad thing for a dog to be a cute kitty cat!!!?  

I do liked kitty cats!!

Some of we bestest online friends do be kitty cats!!

So it might could be a good thing, huh?

Or maybe I might should be insulted cuz I do not be a kitty cat, I do be a dog!!

Oh dear...I do thinked I might could getted a headache if I do thinked too much about this... !



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. I think the hoomin meant that u are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete