Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jessa says


Jessa is the young one of Her girls. She doesn't comment. But she do reads my blog.

And she says I should write more posts.

So it's all her fault if I writes more.

This is a picture She took of Colton at the park we goes to yesterday.

Going to the park was not so fun for Scrooges. She tied mine leash to the table and then She goes over to the playground with the boys and she LEAVED ME THERE.

I wants to go play with the kids too! No fair!


This is Hunter - he is the bigger boy. He is going to be 3 soon and he is going to have a Thomas the Train party.

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see that you are still blogging Scrooge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrooge, it is no fair! You should have gotten to slide down the slide and swing on the swingset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting our bloggie. It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete