Monday, August 8, 2011

Bark bark!!!

Today I accidentally getted on the wrong side of the gate!!

And it CLOSED!!

And Aswell was not outside to open it for me!!

And She was working and She did not unnerstanded that I was barking funny cuz I needed HELP!!!!


It taked She WAY TOO LONG to figure out that I was barking different and come and letted me IN!!

When She finally comed out to saved me, she seed that I were pushing the gate and it opened a little bit and I tries to run through but then it closed again and I barked at it 2 times then I tried again and I pushed the gate and it opened a little bit and I tries to run through but then it closed again and ... I barked 2 times a LOT of times!! At the gate!!

And She and Aswell did not LISTENED!!!!

Oh, I am SO crabilated!

3 comments:

  1. aww poor kali girl...we are both have bad days huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kali, that sounds very skerry! I'm glad you are back on the right side of the gate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what Daisy? Kali is a little bit not smart sometimes!!!

    She getted so worried about that gate she did not thinked to go around!! He taked the sides off we fence - so even if she did not wanted to go under or over the gate like I does, she really was not SO trapped.

    She is just cocker spaniel stubborn! He sayed!

    ReplyDelete