Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Can Do It Too!!!

Look Daisy!! Look Harley!!
I can wears a t-shirts just like you!!

I wasn't too sure about it when Tamara and He started putting a Cottage Country Pest Control shirts on me.
Scrooge the walker hound in Cottage Country Pest Control t-shirt
And at first I wasn't so good at staying still so they could takes their silly pictures.


Scrooge modelling for Cottage Country Pest ControlBut then they got cookies! Peanut butter cookies! For Scrooge the t-shirt model. This is my ROYAL look.


Scrooge
This is my silly face.



He, She & Tamara
Tamara can make a silly face too. She is the short one - the others are He & She.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome modeling, Scrooge! I am very proud of you. I also model for delicious treats. It makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the shirts.

    Love the models

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one mighty fine shirt. Nice to met you!

    ReplyDelete